3 NIGHTS HONG KONG – 1 NIGHT MACAU
DAY 1: ARRIVE HONG KONG
Arrive Hong Kong, and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hong Kong.
DAY 2: HONG KONG
In the morning, proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong which includes Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market. In the afternoon, you can take an optional Ocean Park Tour, one of the largest oceanariums in the world. Featured are the Water World, Shark Aquarium, Wave Cove and the Ocean Park Theatre. Overnight in Hong Kong.
DAY 3: HONG KONG - MACAU
Enjoy an overnight excursion to Macau. Go directly to the airport ferry terminal to take a high-speed boat to Macau. Upon arrival, city sightseeing begins to points of interests: the Ruin's of St. Paul, Temple of Kun lam, the Penha Hill, and the Barrier Gate and grand view of Macau City from Macau-Taipa Bridge, Macau Tower etc. Macau is a city that never sleeps. There are bars, shops, and restaurants, as well as casinos, which remain open all night long. Later check in to your hotel.
DAY 4: MACAU - HONG KONG
Return to Hong Kong. Rest of the day is free to explore Hong Kong on your own. Overnight in Hong Kong.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
Transfer to the airport for your return flight.
- 3 nights accommodation in Hong Kong inclusive of breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Macau with buffet breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Hong Kong on SIC basis
- Half Day City tour in Hong Kong on SIC basis
- Round trip transfers from Hong Kong Hotel to ferry terminal and back
- Macau City Tour with Local lunch on SIC basis
- Return ferry ticket (HKG City Pier- Macau - HKG City Pier)
- Round trip airfare & airport taxes
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa fees
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc.
- Govt. Service tax @ 3.09%
- Anything not mentioned in the "Inclusions column"
- Above rates are per person on twin sharing basis
- Subject to RBI / GOI regulations, which are subject to change without prior notice
Surcharge for Trade fairs, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year celebrations
may be applicable on the above cost